|Glass Fiber Type||Plain|
|Application||To replace primary and secondary reinforcement in residential,commercial and industrial slab|
|Brand||Ownes Corning India Pvt Ltd|
|Material||Alkali Resistant Glass|
|Fiber length||36 mm 1 - 1/2 inch|
Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 is a “High Performance” Alkali Resistant glass macro fiber, engineered to reinforce against plastic, thermal and drying shrinkage cracking. Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 increases flexural strength and ductility, and adds toughness, impact and fatigue resistance to the concrete.
Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 can be used as secondary reinforcement and in specific applications also as primary reinforcement.
Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 disperses quickly and evenly throughout the concrete matrix, because the specific gravity is similar to the aggregates used in concrete. This inherent characteristic of glass guarantees high fiber performance throughout the concrete mass.
Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 has been specifically designed to replace secondary and primary reinforcement (welded wire reinforcement, light rebar, steel and synthetic fibers) in residential, commercial and industrial slabs-on-ground, compression layers, pavements and precast concrete.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
• Alkali resistant glass*
• Control and prevention of cracking in fresh and hard concrete and mortars (plastic shrinkage cracking, drying shrinkage and thermal cracking, service life cracking under load )
• Improves mechanical properties of hardened concrete
• Fast and uniform dispersion during blending
• Does not affect concrete pumpability
• Allow for high dosages without affecting the workability
• Will not corrode
• No additional water demand
• Easy to handle