|Length:|| 18 MM|
Owens Corning is a US Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 27 countries, a global leader in the area of enrgy efficiency and making thermal insulation products.
FOAMULAR® Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) foam is environment friendly product as per ASTM standards & have been used for Roof & Wall insulation of Government Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Corporates, Educational Institutions, Malls, Residential building across the country.
The company has experts who are trained in Building Energy Efficiency, LEED & GRIHRA systems and work with Government agencies, Corporates, Developers, Architects & Consultants to support their pursuit for energy optimized building envelops.
- Envelop insulation is the first step to building energy efficiency.
- Foamular® XPS provides thermal comfort to occupants and reduces heat load in the building.
- Negligible water absorption allows Foamular® XPS to be laid above water proofing, keeping the water proofing on the mother slab & protecting it.
- Foamular® with its hydrophobic nature holds on to its strength in the long term unlike other insulation products which become brittle and tend to crush under load.
- Foamular® contributes to the Energy efficiency of Green Buildings under various headings of Energy & Atmosphere, Indoor Air Quality, Recycle Content & Regional availability.
- Concrete Roof.
- Metal Roof.
- Under Deck.
- Curtain Wall.
- Cavity Wall.
- Wall Block.
- Parking Decks & Landscaping.
- Cold Storage Floor.
- Floor infill.
- Foundation Wall.
- Road Beds.