Woven with the fiberglass, had good insulation and heat resistance, extensively apply to building, waterproof ,antiseptic and wraping up the coil of electrical machinery and electrical apparatus. fiberglass tape is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
Fiberglass tape abbreviated as non-alkali tape is woven of non-alkali fiberglass, With its feature of thermal resistance and insulation.drywall fiberglass tape can be used as the bindings of boiler for electrical machinery and appliances.
The drywall fiberglas tape product offers high resistance to temperature , insulation rebate, erosion resistance, heat preservation, environmentally friendly, sound insulation, good filtration vista performance and so on.
Application: It is recommended for wrapping tracer steam lines, the hose piping, exhaust manifold insulation wrap, tadpole tapes,head gasket, and strip curtains for high temperatureThe unit will directly sell its product to the market. The company will sell its products all over India and other parts of the world.
Woven Roving Fabrics provide the most economical solution for raising glass content of laminates and increasing laminate stiffness and impact resistance without adding thickness, weight, or other non-reinforcing materials. The fabric delivers costeffective solutions to your competitive reinforcement challenges, particularly large parts such as boat hulls and high-durability laminates such as underground storage vessels.
These Wooven Rovings are used in:
· Economical, multi-use fabric Lower finished part cost
· Consistent glass loading Excellent laminate properties and cost-effective reinforcement
· Excellent dimensional stability Ease of handling and drape ability
· Regular porosity Rapid wet-out and fast application
· Assorted weave patterns and preferential fiber loading Design flexibility and engineered strain values
· Crimp engineered for end-use High impact response
It’s a closely-woven cloth fabricated of glass fibers; often used as a finishing jacket over thermal insulation for piping.
General Description: Woven fiberglass cloths are very common for marine & composite construction and repair. Light weight cloths tend to provide a smooth finish and are excellent for producing a waterproofing layer over wood or other surfaces when combined with the appropriate resin. Heavier cloths will provide greater strength and overall rigidity. All of our fiberglass cloths are compatible for use with our polyester resins, epoxy resins or vinyl ester resin.The versatility of glass as a fiber makes it a unique industrial textile material. Fiber glass in fabric form offers an excellent combination of properties from high strength to fire resistance. Wide ranges of yarn sizes and weave patterns provide huge number of design potential allowing the end user to choose the best combination for material performance, economics and product flexibility.
Ø Properties of Fiber Glass Cloth:
· Dimensional Stability: Fiber glass is a dimensionally stable engineering material. Fiber glass does not stretch or shrink after exposure to extremely high or low temperatures. The maximum elongation for "E" glass at break is 4.8% with a 100% elastic recovery when stressed close to its point of rupture.
· Moisture Resistance: Glass fibers do not absorb moisture, and do not change physically or chemically when exposed to water.
· High Strength: the high strength-to-weight ratio of fiber glass makes it a superior material in applications where high strength and minimum weight are required. In textile form, this strength can be unidirectional or bidirectional, allowing flexibility in design and cost.
· Fire Resistance: Fiber glass is an inorganic material and will not burn or support combustion. It retains approximately 25% of its initial strength at 1000 deg F (540 deg C).
· Chemical Resistance: most chemicals have little or no effect on glass fiber. The inorganic glass textile fibers will not mildew, rot or deterioriate. Glass fibers are affected by hydrofluoric, hot phosphoric acids, and strong alkaline substances.
· Electrical Properties: fiber glass is an excellent material for electrical insulation. The combination of properties such as low moisture absorption, high strength, heat resistance and low dielectric constant makes fiber glass fabrics ideal as reinforcement for printed circuit boards and insulating varnishes.
· Thermal Conductivity: Low coefficients of thermal expansion combined with high thermal conductivity properties make glass fabric a dimensionally stable material that rapidly dissipates heat as compared to asbestos and organic fibers.